Pages

I'm such an airhead........ seriously

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Little Boy's Denim Vest, F21 Men's Fleece & Tank, Arden B Tights, Via Spiga Socks, Dirty Laundry Boots)
So I go to H&M at 7 this morning with my friend Stella for Mathew Williamson's collection since I've been wanting the tan leather jacket and the maxi/long dress. We were expecting a long line but we were surprised that we were the first ones. This is how our conversation went,

Me: Dude, we're the frist ones. That's crazy.
Stella: Wow, I thought there was going to be a huge line.
Me: Maybe people in SF don't like Mathew Williamson as much
Stella: Yeah, probably.
well we later realized(after about 30minutes) that the opening was yesterday not today.
LOL