Pages

Searching for Sunshine

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(H&M Men's Shirt, Vintage White dress, Jeffrey Campbell Charlie Clogs, Leopard print belt from Ebay)

I have too many white shirts.
I was planning on dressing up today since it's Friday and I get to go to work in the afternoon (I need to leave in less than 10 mins. lol) which gives me more time to think of what I could wear instead of my usual 15 minute get-ready drill but I came to the realization that I suck at planning outfits. I'm feeling very uninspired due to the lack of sleep and working on final projects so I just wore my easiest outfit. Shirt over a dress and once again, white on white.