Pages

It was a Mad Tea Party

975
Kenzie, a fellow LA blogger showed up with the best Mad Tea Party outfit! I'm inspired to wear my sequin dress with a button up like her.

13
There was a photo booth where you could instantly upload the photos to your twitter/facebook so like bloggers, we took tons of pictures.

6
My really good friends Patrick and Rod (my fashion week parter in crime) showed up. Tosha who is also an LA blogger came out and left with a few pairs of Steve Maddens.

1410
This pretty girl said her best friend introduced her to my blog and despite her finals, came out to support me! So sweet!

12
The Vickoree pumps look great in black too!

1
15
Bethany brought her best friend, cute dancer boyfriend and the prettiest little girl! They were all so sweet and pretty (yes, I called a man pretty. He really was!)

3
My one and only sincerely Julie, Geri (how rad are those sunnies with her bright red lips?), and Sohpie

4
Look who showed up to my party? All the girls were screaming...

8
with Sheryl whom I met at an event awhile back and became really good friends.

472802363
Last but not least, my favorite boys on earth. Sorry ladies, the left two are taken by Julie and I but the right two are still single and ready to mingle!

Thank you everyone for coming out and making this night so special and fun! I'm so sorry if I didn't get a chance to say hi to some of you, but I hope you all enjoyed the party and fell in love with all the amazing shoes at Steve Madden. Btw, for those who asked if my Victoree pumps are comfortable, the answer is YES! I wore these for over 5 hours walking around and did not fall or trip once!