Pages

Wearing a Summer Dress

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(People's Libeartion Leather Jacket, Urban Outfitters Tube Dress, Sergio Rossi Heels)
Went to the fabric store to get upholstery fabric for this awesome wingback chair I bought off from craigslists, but ended up coming home empty handed because I couldn't find the fabric I wanted. Sometimes, I can be a little too picky.

Aimeeways, I just finished reading The Help, and this was such a good book. I read this book in less than two days. When my bf and I were going to watch Zombie Land (btw, really hilarious movie) I was thinking about the book the whole time until the movie started. Once I started reading the first chapter I just couldn't let go of the book. I was reading instead of going on the computer and reading while I was eating, drinking coffee, going to the bathroom to take #2 (lol sorry.)
My boyfriend hates to read but I'm going to make him read this book because it's that good. For those who hate reading, just read the first 3 pages and you will be hooked. You have my word on this.