Pages

Fossil Holiday Lookbook

aimee_7-053
aimee_2-019
aimee_4-031
aimee_5-001
A couple of months ago I was invited to Texas to the Fossil Headquarters with 3 other amazing bloggers to style and shoot their Holiday Lookbook. I had so much fun during my stay in Texas eating lots and lots of delicious food, touring the HUGE Fossil headquarters, walking more than 2 miles to a thrift store in 95 degree humid Texas weather, and best of all, making amazing friends.

I hope you enjoy the looks I styled despite my awkward and goofy poses (the last picture was suppose to be a test shot, haha)

I really loved everything I tried on, but the following are just a few of my favorite items: the Faux Fur Jacket that I thought was real because it was super soft, the Suede Desert Booties that I tried to steal from the shoot (all of us were fighting over them, haha) and the Burgundy Leather Jacket which was super flattering in every way.
You can click Here for more pictures of myself and my beautiful blogger friends.

Thank you to everyone at Fossil for being such amazing hosts and a great company to work with!