Pages

Inseparable

21
(Oversized Rayban Wayfayers, Vintage Sweater and belt, H&M Suede Skirt, Jeffrey Campbell Sandals, Botkier Bag)

Say Hi to Bijou, the little shitzu who's the newest addition to our family. My mom adopted her from a puppy mill pet store (horrible story) about a year ago when she was only a few months old and every time Charcoal and I visited her from San Francisco, they would play with each other like crazy keeping me up till late at night. A week ago while visiting my mom, I just took Bijou with me to surprise Charcoal and since then, they've been inseparable and both Wesley Mason and I fell too in love with her to return her back to my mom. It's crazy how fast you can fall in love with a dog... but that doesn't mean I'm going to love Charcoal any less and start leaving him at home. I'm just enjoying spending time with both of them and watching them play with each other!