Pages

A Love Story..... Sorta

IMG_5704-2IMG_5714-2
After drooling over these pumps for several months and realizing that I drooled too long and my size had sold out everywhere, I was a tad bit sad until I found them sitting pretty in a boutique in Miami (see twitpic here of me wearing it.) At first I thought I was hallucinating. I was sunburnt and suffering a heatstroke due to falling asleep on the rooftop pool thanks to having too much fun the previous day. Once I realized that these were in fact the Isabel Marant pumps that I've been lusting after and the last pair which were my size I felt like my sunburn disappeared. Thanks to my lovely Wesley Mason, I brought these back to California with me and now they are sitting pretty on my desk. Unfortunately, I'm still quite burnt so I haven't actually worn them out yet.
The second picture is my current jewelry tray of my favorite pieces that I've been wearing all the time which includes necklaces from Anarchy Street, bracelets from Bimba & Lola, Low Luv, CC Skye, and a random jewelry place I found awhile back.