Pages

Fanny Pack

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(Vintage jacket, wet seal shirt, DIY skirt, H&M tights, Gucci fanny pack, F21 belt, Dirty Laundry boots, F21 jewelry)
Sorry I've been a lil MIA, and haven't been getting back with the comments since probably last week and thank you for still stopping by my blog despite the no updates....
School started on Monday and it's been really crazy for me as I am taking four studio classes(people normally take two studio classes and two liberal arts class) and among them, two end at 10pm and one class starts at 8:30am. I've been so tired every single day and I can't believe this week is ending already. At times like this (when I'm busy and tired) I just wish I was super duper rich and didn't have to work. ah.. just the thought of it is relieving my stress
Aimeeways my lovely & stylish readers, despite what hectic week u had, I hope u guys have a wonderful and relaxing weekend and don't forget to root for St. Pierre. lol
I'm more of a UFC fan than a super bowl fan. I don't even know who's playing on Sunday. haha